• Format: paperback, 180 pages
      • ISBN: 9781432718619 (1432718614)
      • Language: english
      • Author: Debbie Jordan
      • Publisher: Outskirts Press
      • Release date: February 27, 2008

About The Book

Peace Breeds Prosperity; Poverty Hinders Peace

Peace and poverty cannot coexist. Peace is not merely the absence of conflict. Establishing and maintaining peace will take far more creativity, dedication, and hard work than war ever did. True peace would be much cheaper and far less traumatic than any war, but, to date, no one has been able to pull it off.

The essays in this collection introduce creative ideas for ending poverty everywhere, in the hope that humans can finally build a truly peaceful society where everyone enjoys at least the basic benefits of prosperity, for the first time in history.

MOBI The World I Imagine buy cheap. PDF ebook The World I Imagine by Debbie Jordan download on iOS on IndieBound. Hardcover book The World I Imagine Debbie Jordan read online. EPUB ebook The World I Imagine for PC on Bookshop.

FB2 The World I Imagine Debbie Jordan Mac on Booktopia. TXT book The World I Imagine buy. FictionBook The World I Imagine by Debbie Jordan download on iPhone on Book Depository. Paperback ebook The World I Imagine read.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (ePUB) The World I Imagine
Your information: