- This topic is empty.
December 6, 2020 at 7:03 am #21457Amy LouviereGuest
by Linda Wagner-Martin
- Genres: biography, poetry, american, womens, literature, feminism, historical, autobiography
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
- ISBN: 9780312023256 (0312023251)
- Format: paperback, 304 pages
- Author: Linda Wagner-Martin
- Release date: September 15, 1988
About The Book
The first biography of Sylvia Plath to draw on unpublished journals and letters, Sylvia Plath provides a detailed, objective, and illuminating portrait of this talented and tortured woman who is widely recognized as one of America’s foremost poets of the 20th century. 20 pages of photos.
FB2 book Sylvia Plath Linda Wagner-Martin for iOS on Audible. FictionBook ebook Sylvia Plath download. EPUB Sylvia Plath read on Dymocks. MP3 Sylvia Plath by Linda Wagner-Martin buy cheap PocketBook.
Paperback book Sylvia Plath read online on iPhone. MOBI ebook Sylvia Plath by Linda Wagner-Martin download on Kobo. Online book Sylvia Plath buy iPad. Hardcover Sylvia Plath Linda Wagner-Martin on IndieBound.