Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum (FB2) Who is Sarah Lawson by K.J. Rabane — 9781480160767

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Liz Sullivan

Who is Sarah Lawson
      by K.J. Rabane

🔰 Who is Sarah Lawson – CLICK HERE 🔰

• Genres: thriller, fiction
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
      • First published: December 18, 2011
      • Format: paperback, 420 pages
      • Release date: November 11, 2012
      • Author: K.J. Rabane
      • ISBN: 9781480160767 (1480160768)

About The Book

How would you feel coming home to find a family living in your house who call you Sarah, tell you your brother’s name is Andy and insist that you should be ashamed of calling the police for help?

My name is Rowena Shaw and I’ve never seen any of them before. They are total strangers. It’s Thursday and it’s just the beginning.

*Note from author: Who is Sarah Lawson is a psychological thriller encompassing the Private Detective genre. I wrote the book over a period of about two years as the plot twists needed to reworked, until I was satisfied with the result. Customer feedback has since shown me that Richie Stevens and his PA Sandy have become popular figures and I’ve been working on a future novel( Where is Robin Jaxx -Working Title) in which they will again feature in solving the case.

Online Who is Sarah Lawson by K.J. Rabane buy on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Who is Sarah Lawson on Mac. Hardcover ebook Who is Sarah Lawson K.J. Rabane download on Bookshop. FB2 Who is Sarah Lawson read reader. Paperback ebook Who is Sarah Lawson K.J. Rabane buy cheap for iPhone.

MP3 book Who is Sarah Lawson on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Who is Sarah Lawson download on Booktopia. MOBI Who is Sarah Lawson by K.J. Rabane read online on PocketBook. Hardback book Who is Sarah Lawson buy on Powells. PDF ebook Who is Sarah Lawson by K.J. Rabane read iPad.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (FB2) Who is Sarah Lawson by K.J. Rabane — 9781480160767
Your information: