Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum (FB2) Who Took My Hairy Toe? | 9780807559727

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Megan Campbell

Who Took My Hairy Toe?
      by Shutta Crum, Katya Krenina

🔥 Who Took My Hairy Toe? ~ Click Here 🔥

• Publisher: Albert Whitman & Company
      • Release date: December 3, 2005
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • ISBN: 9780807559727 (0807559725)
      • Language: english
      • Author: Shutta Crum, Katya Krenina
      • Genres: halloween, childrens

About The Book

Old Tar Pockets was a greedy old man, always taking things that weren’t his. One Halloween, while digging for sweet potatoes in his neighbor’s garden, he dug up a huge hairy toe! Finders, keepers! he said to himself as he stuffed the toe into his pocket.But also in his pocket was a glob of tar he had stolen, and soon the toe was stuck to the tar and his hand was stuck to the toe! And then that night something big and scary came in search of its missing toe. Who took my hairy toe? the creature’s voice kept calling, growing louder and louder, closer and closer …

TXT book Who Took My Hairy Toe? buy reader on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Who Took My Hairy Toe? Shutta Crum download. PDF Who Took My Hairy Toe? read on iOS. FB2 Who Took My Hairy Toe? by Shutta Crum on Powells.

Hardcover book Who Took My Hairy Toe? Shutta Crum buy cheap. Paperback ebook Who Took My Hairy Toe? download for iPhone on Walmart. Hardback ebook Who Took My Hairy Toe? by Shutta Crum read online Android. Online Who Took My Hairy Toe? on Booktopia.

MP3 book Who Took My Hairy Toe? Shutta Crum download on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book Who Took My Hairy Toe? read for Kindle. FictionBook ebook Who Took My Hairy Toe? by Shutta Crum on Mac. EPUB Who Took My Hairy Toe? buy cheap on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (FB2) Who Took My Hairy Toe? | 9780807559727
Your information: