Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum Keep to Me, Stranger — read online | 9780941483384

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Adra Ammerman

Keep to Me, Stranger
      by Sarah Aldridge

🔰 Keep to Me, Stranger : Click Here 🔰

• Format: paperback, 360 pages
      • Genres: lesbian, fiction, lgbt
      • Publisher: Naiad Press
      • Release date: June 1, 1989
      • Author: Sarah Aldridge
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780941483384 (094148338X)

About The Book

Set in the Washington DC’s National Gallery of Art in the 1950s McCarthy Era, Clemence learns about herself and through Elissa, learns what it means to be gay; Helena sets out to succeed in the business world of 1980s New York City. She finds herself and her true love Billie in the heart of a Jewish merchant dynasty. All four women have so much in common…

FictionBook ebook Keep to Me, Stranger by Sarah Aldridge read on Books-a-Million. MOBI Keep to Me, Stranger for iPhone. FB2 book Keep to Me, Stranger Sarah Aldridge download. Hardback Keep to Me, Stranger buy cheap on Kindle on Book Depository.

PDF ebook Keep to Me, Stranger buy Mac on Powells. MP3 book Keep to Me, Stranger Sarah Aldridge read online. Hardcover Keep to Me, Stranger by Sarah Aldridge. Online book Keep to Me, Stranger download on reader on IndieBound.

EPUB ebook Keep to Me, Stranger download. Paperback Keep to Me, Stranger Sarah Aldridge buy Android on Audible. TXT book Keep to Me, Stranger by Sarah Aldridge read. EPUB ebook Keep to Me, Stranger for PC on Booktopia.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Keep to Me, Stranger — read online | 9780941483384
Your information: