Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum Nathan Buckley's glam girlfriend Alex Pike was media trained in 2019

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      wilma00397021079

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Alex Pike has been the talk of the town since her relationship with AFL coach Nathan Buckley was made public.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And the glamorous cosmetic nurse won’t have any trouble dealing with the spotlight now she’s famous, having previously completed media training in 2019.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The 44-year-old also did some TV presenting for an aesthetics clinic that same year. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Fame game! Nathan Buckley's stunning new girlfriend Alex Pike completed media training in 2019 (pictured) </div> <noscript> Fame game! Nathan Buckley's stunning new girlfriend Alex Pike completed media training in 2019 (pictured) </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Fame game!

Nathan Buckley’s stunning new girlfriend Alex Pike completed media training in 2019 (pictured)</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She now runs her own hugely successful cosmetic clinic and treats a slew of celebrity clientele, including P.E. Nation founder Pip Edwards.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Earlier this year, Alex opened up about ageing and shared her secrets to staying young.</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-18″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>How Australia’s hottest new WAG Alex Pike, 44, was no…</span> <span>Nathan Buckley’s girlfriend Alex Pike flaunts her toned abs…</span> <span>The nurse will see you now! Nathan Buckley’s stunning new…</span> <span>Nathan Buckley’s glamorous new girlfriend Alex Pike reveals…</span>
    • </div>

<div class=”fb”>
      <h2>Share this article</h2>
      <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
      </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’ve never been more empowered in my life and I’m close to 44,’ she said on the Curious Conversations podcast in March.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I used to hide my age and be very ashamed because there’s such a stigma for women.’ </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Talented: The 44-year-old also did some TV presenting for an aesthetics clinic in the same year </div> <noscript> Talented: The 44-year-old also did some TV presenting for an aesthetics clinic in the same year </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Talented: The 44-year-old also did some TV presenting for an aesthetics clinic in the same year</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Alex added: ‘I hate when people say, “You’re really hot for a mum.” It’s like, really?

Do I have to be attractive for a mum? Can’t I just be attractive?</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I don’t want to be good for my age. I want to be good.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The former model said she’s had a little help with maintaining her youthful visage.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Alex first dabbled with anti-wrinkle injections at the age of 23 after a surgeon urged her to try Botox.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I ended up having the treatment – just my frown line,’ she admitted.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Skilled: The 44-year-old runs her own cosmetic clinic with a huge number of celebrity clients </div> <noscript> Skilled: The 44-year-old runs her own cosmetic clinic with a huge number of celebrity clients </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Skilled: daftar sbobet bola The 44-year-old runs her own cosmetic clinic with a huge number of celebrity clients </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’And when it started to take effect, I could not believe the difference and I then started getting more modelling [jobs] because I was looking super fresh.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She also drinks four litres of water a day, downing three litres while she’s working at her clinic and then another litre at home in the evening.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Alex and Magpies coach Nathan, 48, were pictured together for the very first time on Wednesday.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The romance between the new couple is said to be ‘effortless’.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Celebrity: One of Alex's clients is P.E. Nation founder Pip Edwards (pictured) </div> <noscript> Celebrity: One of Alex's clients is P.E. Nation founder Pip Edwards (pictured) </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Celebrity: One of Alex’s clients is P.E.

Nation founder Pip Edwards (pictured)</p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Alex Pike shares her opinions on ageing” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M52S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-05-27T03:52:55+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Nathan Buckley’s glamorous new girlfriend Alex Pike reveals her REAL age… as the cosmetic nurse shares her secret to looking so young” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-1974010632705389289″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Pike shares her opinions on website Buckley’s glamorous new girlfriend Alex Pike reveals her REAL age… as the cosmetic nurse shares her secret to looking so website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’They are happy.

It’s all good. It’s just very easy and comfortable really. They have a genuine connection,’ a friend of the couple told the Herald Sun last week.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The source added that Alex isn’t after fame, and isn’t ‘daunted’ by the attention that comes with being a WAG either.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’They are just into normal stuff, yoga, natural health, keeping fit and staying positive,’ the pal said.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Alex is a mother of three based in South Yarra, just outside Melbourne’s CBD.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The pair’s relationship emerged just weeks after the champion midfielder announced his split from his wife of 18 years, Tania Minnici, last December.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Ageless: 'I've never been more empowered in my life and I'm close to 44,' she said on the Curious Conversations podcast in March </div> <noscript> Ageless: 'I've never been more empowered in my life and I'm close to 44,' she said on the Curious Conversations podcast in March </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Ageless: ‘I’ve never been more empowered in my life and I’m close to 44,’ she said on the Curious Conversations podcast in March</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Nathan Buckley's glam girlfriend Alex Pike was media trained in 2019
Your information: