- This topic is empty.
December 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm #24589Bonita WenkeGuest
Ecstasy: The Complete Guide
A Comprehensive Look at the Risks and Benefits of MDMA
by Julie Holland
- Publisher: Park Street Press
- ISBN: 9780892818570 (0892818573)
- Genres: psychology, science, reference, medicine
- Release date: August 1, 2001
- Author: Julie Holland
- Format: paperback, 464 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
• The world’s leading experts on Ecstasy assess its therapeutic potential, social implications, and the dangers of unsupervised use.
• Includes chapters by Andrew Weil, Ralph Metzner, Douglas Rushkoff, Rabbi Zalman Schachter, Rick Doblin, and others.
• An ideal guide for parents and educators seeking a credible source of information.
Use of the drug Ecstasy, once confined to the teen rave scene and college campuses, is exploding across America, from high schools to upscale clubs. Described by users as the most intense euphoria they know and by detractors as a cause of brain damage and even death, Ecstasy has generated unprecedented levels of interest-and misinformation.
Written by the world’s leading experts on MDMA, Ecstasy: The Complete Guide takes the first unbiased look at the risks and the benefits of this unique drug, including the science of how it works; its promise as a treatment for depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, chronic pain, and other illnesses; and how to minimize the risk of illicit use. Whether you are a raver, a concerned parent, or a professional wanting the most recent reports on MDMA research, Ecstasy: The Complete Guide provides the answers you need.
MP3 book Ecstasy: The Complete Guide by Julie Holland download. FictionBook Ecstasy: The Complete Guide for reader on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Ecstasy: The Complete Guide Julie Holland buy. Online Ecstasy: The Complete Guide read on iPad on Book Depository.