Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum (PDF) I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood by Tiana Clark

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Angela Oldham

I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood
      by Tiana Clark

🔰 I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood : READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: September 18, 2018
      • Publisher: University of Pittsburgh Press
      • Format: paperback, 112 pages
      • Language: english
      • Genres: poetry, race, feminism
      • ISBN: 9780822965589 (0822965585)
      • Author: Tiana Clark

About The Book

Winner of the 2017 Agnes Lynch Starrett Poetry Prize

For poet Tiana Clark, trees will never be just trees. They will also and always be a row of gallows from which Black bodies once swung. This is an image that she cannot escape, but one that she has learned to lean into as she delves into personal and public histories, explicating memories and muses around race, elegy, family, and faith by making and breaking forms as well as probing mythology, literary history, her own ancestry, and, yes, even Rihanna. I Can’t Talk About the Trees without the Blood, because Tiana cannot engage with the physical and psychic landscape of the South without seeing the braided trauma of the broken past — she will always see blood on the leaves.

TXT book I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood read online on Amazon. MOBI ebook I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood Tiana Clark download on PocketBook. EPUB I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood by Tiana Clark Kindle.

Paperback ebook I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood buy cheap on Bookshop. PDF I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood buy. MP3 book I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood by Tiana Clark for iPhone on Kobo.

Hardcover book I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood Tiana Clark download on reader on Booktopia. FB2 ebook I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood read. Online I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (PDF) I Can’t Talk About the Trees Without the Blood by Tiana Clark
Your information: