- This topic is empty.
December 18, 2020 at 5:39 pm #25050Andrew RicksGuest
The Ember Stone
(The Last Firehawk, #1)
by Katrina Charman, Jeremy Norton
- Author: Katrina Charman, Jeremy Norton
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781338122138 (1338122134)
- Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
- Series: The Last Firehawk, #1
- Genres: fantasy, childrens, adventure, animals, fiction, juvenile, magic, birds
- Format: paperback, 96 pages
- Release date: September 26, 2017
About The Book
A terrible darkness is spreading across Perodia. Thorn, a powerful vulture, is using dark magic (and his dark army of spies!) to destroy the magical land. A young owl named Tag may be the only one who can save it! Tag dreams of one day becoming a brave warrior, but he is small … In this first book, Tag and his best friend — a squirrel named Skyla — meet the last firehawk. Together, the three friends learn about a magical stone. Could this stone be powerful enough to defeat Thorn? This action-packed series makes a great introduction to fantasy and quest stories for newly independent readers. Realistic black-and-white artwork appears on every page!
EPUB book The Ember Stone by Katrina Charman on Books-a-Million. Online ebook The Ember Stone download for PC. MOBI The Ember Stone Katrina Charman read online Mac.