Protected: Home Forums NexTech Fish Tank Forum Troye Sivan holds a 'prayer circle' for Timothée Chalamet to be.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      broderickhickman

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Singer Troye Sivan has a crush on actor 금목걸이 Timothée Chalamet. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The South African-born Aussie shared a hilarious TikTok video of himself forming a ‘prayer circle’ with his assistant as he jokingly pleaded for the Call Me by Your Name star to be feeling ‘bi-curious’ before their meeting at the Met Gala in NYC.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Prayer circle that Timothée is feeling bi-curious and single tonight,’ he captioned the lighthearted clip, which was filmed before he left for the glitzy fashion event last week.</p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Troye Sivan prays for Timothee Chalamet to be ‘bicurious'” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M16S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-09-20T05:39:02+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Troye Sivan makes prayer circle for Timothée Chalamet to be ‘bicurious’ at the MET Gala.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-1422701758677600764″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Sivan prays for Timothee Chalamet to be website Sivan makes prayer circle for Timothée Chalamet to be ‘bicurious’ at the MET Gala.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Don't ask, don't get! Troye Sivan shared a hilarious TikTok video of himself forming a 'prayer circle' with his assistant as he jokingly pleaded for actor Timothée Chalamet to be feeling 'bi-curious' before their meeting at the Met Gala in NYC last week </div> <noscript> Don't ask, don't get! Troye Sivan shared a hilarious TikTok video of himself forming a 'prayer circle' with his assistant as he jokingly pleaded for actor Timothée Chalamet to be feeling 'bi-curious' before their meeting at the Met Gala in NYC last week </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Don’t ask, don’t get!

Troye Sivan shared a hilarious TikTok video of himself forming a ‘prayer circle’ with his assistant as he jokingly pleaded for actor Timothée Chalamet to be feeling ‘bi-curious’ before their meeting at the Met Gala in NYC last week</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The camera panned around the hotel room as Troye and his female friend pretended to be in a trance-like state.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Unfortunately for the My My My!

hitmaker, Timothée is not gay and has been linked to a string of glamorous women in the past, including ex-girlfriend Lily Rose Depp.  </p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-21″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Troye Sivan reveals the truth about THAT Met Gala photo:…</span> <span>Troye Sivan poses in a jockstrap and diamond Cartier…</span> <span>The ARIAs go ‘gender-neutral’: Australia’s music awards…</span> <span>Troye Sivan shows off his sensational figure on the Met Gala…</span>
    • </div>

<u><div class=”fb”></u>
      <h2>Share this article</h2>
      <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
      </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Troye made waves at this year’s Met Gala, and was pictured in a now-viral photo using a urinal in the men’s bathroom while wearing a dress and holding a handbag. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The musician later revealed the bizarre photo was actually Rhianna’s idea – and the person behind the camera was none other than Olympic diver Tom Daley. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Hopeful: The camera panned around the hotel room as Troye and his female friend pretended to be in a trance-like state </div> <noscript> Hopeful: The camera panned around the hotel room as Troye and his female friend pretended to be in a trance-like state </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Hopeful: The camera panned around the hotel room as Troye and his female friend pretended to be in a trance-like state</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The image showed Troye in the stylish LBD and a pair of heeled boots as he used the urinal while holding a designer handbag.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Rhianna told Tom Daley to take this pic of me weeing,’ Troye wrote on Instagram.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Tom, who won gold for Great Britain at the Tokyo Olympics earlier this year, soon confirmed this, 커플링 commenting: ‘True story.’  </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Wishful thinking: Unfortunately for the My My My! hitmaker, Timothée (pictured at the Met Gala) is not gay and has been linked to a string of glamorous women in the past, including ex-girlfriend Lily Rose Depp </div> <noscript> Wishful thinking: Unfortunately for the My My My! hitmaker, Timothée (pictured at the Met Gala) is not gay and has been linked to a string of glamorous women in the past, including ex-girlfriend Lily Rose Depp </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Wishful thinking: Unfortunately for the My My My!

hitmaker, Timothée (pictured at the Met Gala) is not gay and has been linked to a string of glamorous women in the past, including ex-girlfriend Lily Rose Depp </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Troye, who was born in South Africa and grew up in Perth, turned heads at the Met Gala in New York City by arriving in the plunging black dress.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The openly gay singer, known for his hits My My My!

and Dance to This, accessorised with a diamond Cartier necklace and a black leather armband.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Troye added several inches to to his frame with a pair of chunky-soled leather boots.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Show-stopper: Troye, who was born in South Africa and grew up in Perth, turned heads at the Met Gala in New York City by arriving in a plunging black dress </div> <noscript> Show-stopper: Troye, who was born in South Africa and grew up in Perth, turned heads at the Met Gala in New York City by arriving in a plunging black dress </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Show-stopper: Troye, who was born in South Africa and grew up in Perth, turned heads at the Met Gala in New York City by arriving in a plunging black dress</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The theme for this year’s Met Gala, held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Tickets for 커플링 the exclusive fashion event cost about $35,000, 다이아 목걸이 and A-list guests included Justin and Hailey Bieber, Timothée Chalamet and Billie Eilish.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Troye moved back to Australia last March, after living in the U.S.

for six years.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>He is believed to be single following his break-up with model Jacob Bixenman in July last year. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Bizarre moment: Troye went viral after he was pictured standing in front of a urinal wearing a black dress in the men's bathroom at the Met Gala last Monday </div> <noscript> Bizarre moment: Troye went viral after he was pictured standing in front of a urinal wearing a black dress in the men's bathroom at the Met Gala last Monday </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Bizarre moment: Troye went viral after he was pictured standing in front of a urinal wearing a black dress in the men’s bathroom at the Met Gala last Monday </p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Troye Sivan holds a 'prayer circle' for Timothée Chalamet to be.
Your information: